Lord of Holy Light or Deschmir in Awaken Chaos Era is the boss of one of the dungeons called No Man’s Land. So here you can get as a reward Gems, Crystals and Obsidians to upgrade Light Heroes.
Deschmir boss’es skills.
|Light Armor||+200% Defense.|
|Body of Light||Every turn, this character gains a new stat-boosting effect that cannot be stolen. Max 4 active effects.|
|Sacred Shieldstrike||Deals damage to an enemy, with a 50% chance to apply Stun for 1 turn.|
|Sacred Spear||Deals damage to an enemy, with 50% chance to apply Speed Down II for 2 turns.|
|Holy Burst||Deals damage to all enemies, with a 50% chance to apply Accuracy Down II for 2 turns.|
|Sacred Swordance||Deals damage to all enemies. Damage scales with the number of positive effects affecting this character.|
Other enemy’s skills.
|Paladin (minions wave)|
|Shield Bash||Deals damage to an enemy, with a 25% chance to apply Stun for 1 turn.|
|Refuge||Applies a random positive effect to all team members for 2 turns.|
STRATEGY TO DEFEAT
Okay guys, this boss using self-buff, and if he do it, it will increase his parameters a lot. It is very important to use supports in your team with cleansing skill. You can use your regular damage dealer, then AOE-one and your healer and support. It’s nice team. Your support or healer need to clean boss’s buff and debuff. If you haven’t Dark characters for your team, just pick another elemental heroes, because Light and Dark are in connection by their elementality by strong-weak parameter, if you pick some Fire or Water or whatever, it’s ok.
First thing first, you need to clean minions wave. There are few Mary guards and they don’t really hurt you, if your team is upgrated. After that go to the boss stage and do your best, reduce enemy’s buffs-debuffs and make damage.
HEROES TO PICK
Now, the elementality of your opponents here in this dungeon will be Light. If we will think about elemental synergy, it will be useful to pick some Dark characters. Light element is weak for Dark and you will bring more damage to the enemies (plus 50 percent). The bonus thing is a chance of 50% to avoid half of damage rate. So just use this advantage. This time just pay your attention to hero skills and level.
Best Heroes to pick for this Dungeon boss are:
Basic team may contents of Zatlux, Hydrissea, William, Ztlin. You can use Covenants system in the game to pick Asrina, Zatlux or Connor. Quite often, Hydrissea or Balberith drops out in Advanced summon and Rookie summon.
Another team can contain Hydrissea, Asrina, Connor, Melizza. Next combination: Hydrissea or Siress, Zatlux, Nathalia, Connor. Go to Altar and try to use synthesis to get Siress. Also good and f2p friendly team: Evera, Nathalia, Connor, Zachary, but it is rather great for early and mid game.
Of course to make a progress in the dungeon you should upgrade heroes. If you will look at hero’s skills, there are some levels of each ability. To maximize hero’s abilities go to the Altar and make promotion, use resources (jelly) to upgrade in Heroes menu and use hero’s copies to ascend and so on.
- Legendary hero Evera. She is a wood hero, damage dealer. She can use Attack Up buff and casts Bleeding, also Evera reduces boss’s defense.
- Legendary hero Balberith. He is main damage dealer here with Fire skills and his ult. Can do a Stun effect also.
- Legendary hero Hydrissea. She is a tanky AOE-damage dealer. So she will be defeating minions and deal damage to boss. Her Speed Down buff working pretty good.
- Legendary hero Blackhorn. He is a support with healing skills. Also applies Attack down to an enemy.
- Legendary hero Siress. She can make damage to break a defense with Defense Pierce Up buff. Also she have a resist effect to negative effects of the enemy. And finally she deals damage with Attack Up effect.
- Epic hero Zatlux. He can deals damage and cast buffs. Good effects are Attack up, cooldown reset, Speed up, Crit. rate, precision and bonus damage.
- Epic hero Nathalia. She deals damage and casts Immune and Attack Up, also use Random Stats Up spell.
- Epic hero Asrina. She is a tanky single-target character. So she will be great to deal with massive damage of Tulpa’s attack. Her Ignit effect deals damage on the target, it’s great.
- Epic hero William. His role is tanky support with buffing team-defense, counter-attack and enemy’s defense debuffing. It will help you while imps attack. He casts Counterattack effect to all team members.
- Elite hero Rodira. She is a wood healer. Can buff Defense up and apply Attack down to an enemy.
- Elite hero Connor. His role is support with buffing team-heal, team-defense. It will help you while minions attacks. Connor casts Attack Up effect, so it will help to deal damage.
- Elite hero Mary. Also a support hero. She can remove negative effects from all team members, can apply Stun, casts Damage Up, Immune, and brings Invincible to all.
- Elite hero Kaluk. His great skill is to remove positive effect from the enemy. Also he casts Shield and buff Speed Up.
- Elite hero Zachary. He is a regular elite guy and you can get him in Summoning to upgrade. He is tanky and make Attack up buff. You can use him here.
Hero level for midgame: Level 50, Tier 4 Glyphs, Level 12+ Gear with Attack (+3000), Critical Rate (+100%) and Critical Damage (150%+).
Hero level for endgame: Level 60, Tier 5 Glyphs, Level 12+ Gear with Attack (+3500), Critical Rate (100%) and Critical Damage (150%+).
In these Dungeons the most lootable stages are: 4, 6, 8 and 9.
That’s all for now about Lord of Holy Light in Awaken Chaos Era, please leave your comments down below, it is very useful for players! Good luck, guys!