*Contents are under development and subject to change. Please refer to actual in-game information.
- [New Hero] Hyunwoo (Wood): a Legendary attacker hero from the Free Cities faction.
- [New Hero] Desdemona (Dark): a Legendary crowd control hero from the Soulplunders faction.
*The hero is temporarily unavailble in Advanced Summon.
- [New Hero] Daphne (Water): an Epic attacker hero from the Lasir faction.
- [New Challenge] Rift of Chaos is now available. Challenge the bosses to get the new gear – Relics.
- [New Gear] Relics: each hero can now equip 3 Relics, namely Astro Crest, Astro Tome, and Astro Grail. Relics provide special bonuses that can further strengthen heroes’ specific stats and overall combat power.
- [Limited Summon] A new round of Limited Summon is available from 04/20 00:00 to 05/04 00:00 (UTC-4).
Legendary heroes featured this round: Hyunwoo, Geironul, Opal, and all Legendary Light and Dark heroes.
Pity system: If 2 consecutive Legendary hero pulls don’t contain Hyunwoo, the next Legendary hero pull is guaranteed to contain Hyunwoo.
- [Summon Event] Gangelo’s drop rate is increased by 300%, and Gangelo is guaranteed within 400 summons.
Event period: 04/20 00:00 – 04/27 00:00 (UTC-4).
- [Summon Event] Desdemona’s and Halia’s drop rates are increased by 300%, and Halia is guaranteed within 400 summons.
Event period: 04/27 00:00 – 05/04 00:00 (UTC-4).
- Added combat power display to the Hero screen.
- Optimized the control experience of the Blitz mode.
- Blitz will now automatically end after obtaining enough Glyph scrolls.
- Added a visual effect to indicate the gaining of bonus turns in battle.
- Fixed an issue where the damage bonus from Hydrissea’s Trait ability didn’t take effect.
- Fixed a display issue with hero promotion in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue where the game would freeze on the Select Squad screen in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue with the time cost of Offline Battle in certain cases.