Shadow Captive in Awaken Chaos Era is the boss of one of the dungeons called No Man’s Land. So here you can get as a reward Gems, Crystals and Obsidians to upgrade Dark Heroes.
Shadow Captive boss’es skills.
|Plague||Attacks apply Plague to the enemy. Max 10 stacks. At Plague stacks, deals massive damage to all enemies.|
|Plague Attack||Deals damage to an enemy and applies 1 or 2 stacks of Plague.|
|Plague Source||Deals damage to all enemies and creates a Plague Zone for 3 turns. Applies 2 stacks of Plague on all enemies at the end of every round.|
|Plague Outbreak||Deals damage to all enemies and applies 2 stacks of Plague. Damage scales with the number of stacks of Plague on each target.|
|Plague (Debuff)||+10% damage taken. Max 10 stacks. Deals massive damage at max stacks.|
|Swiftshadow||Speed + 100% (after 7th stage).|
Other enemy’s skills.
|Dark Priest (minions wave)|
|Healing Block||Deals damage to an enemy, with a 80% chance to apply unhealable for 2 turns.|
|Reckless Charge||Deals damage to all enemies and applies Defense Down for 2 turns.|
STRATEGY TO DEFEAT
So, this boss has passive damage by using Plague debuff. It is very important to use supports in your team. You can use your regular damage dealer, then AOE-one and your healer and support. It’s nice team. Your support need to clean Plague debuff, and if you have one, use team cleanser as right.
If you haven’t Light characters, just pick another elemental guys, because Light and Dark are in connection by their elementality by strong-weak parameter, if you pick some Fire or Water or whatever, it’s ok.
First thing first, you need to clean minions wave. There are four Hulens and they don’t really hurt you, if your team is upgrated. After that go to the boss stage and do your best, control debuff activity and make damage.
HEROES TO PICK
Now, the elementality of your opponents here in this dungeon will be Dark. If we will think about elemental synergy, it will be useful to pick some Light characters. Dark element is weak for Light and you will bring more damage to the enemies (plus 50 percent). The bonus thing is a chance of 50% to avoid half of damage rate. So just use this advantage. This time just pay your attention to hero skills and level.
Best Heroes to pick for this Dungeon boss are:
- Evelyn Firstdawn,
- Celestial Kane,
Basic team may contents of Zatlux, Hydrassea, William, Ztlin. You can use Covenants system in the game to pick Zatlux or Connor. Quite often, Hydrassea or Balberith drops out in Advanced summon and Rookie summon.
Another team can contain Hakrin, Siress, Blackhorn, Mary or Zatlux. Go to Altar and try to use synthesis to get Siress and Hakrin.
Of course to make a progress in the dungeon you should upgrade heroes. If you will look at hero’s skills, there are some levels of each ability. To maximize hero’s abilities go to the Altar and make promotion, use resources (jelly) to upgrade in Heroes menu and use hero’s copies to ascend and so on.
- Legendary hero Evelyn Firstdawn. Great support, huge amount of Health, gives your team Defense and Attack, makes single attacks, casts Defense Down II and could use AOE.
- Legendary hero Hydrissea. She is a tanky AOE-damage dealer. So she will be defeating minions and deal damage to boss. Her Speed Down buff working pretty good.
- Legendary hero Blackhorn. He is a support with healing skills. Also applies Attack down to an enemy.
- Legendary hero Siress. She can make damage to break a defense with Defense Pierce Up buff. Also she have a resist effect to negative effects of the enemy. And finally she deals damage with Attack Up effect.
- Epic hero Zatlux. He can deals damage and cast buffs. Good effects are Attack up, cooldown reset, Speed up, Crit. rate, precision and bonus damage.
- Epic hero Hakrin. He is a real tank here, very stable. So it is predictable the boss to attack this hero first. Also his third skill with Taunt debuff can bring a little bit more damage.
- Epic hero William. His role is tanky support with buffing team-defense, counter-attack and enemy’s defense debuffing. It will help you while imps attack. He casts Counterattack effect to all team members.
- Elite hero Rodira. She is a wood healer. Can buff Defense up and apply Attack down to an enemy.
- Elite hero Connor. His role is support with buffing team-heal, team-defense. It will help you while minions attacks. Connor casts Attack Up effect, so it will help to deal damage.
- Elite hero Mary. Also a support hero. She can remove negative effects from all team members, can apply Stun, casts Damage Up, Immune, and brings Invincible to all.
Hero level for midgame: Level 50, Tier 4 Glyphs, Level 12+ Gear with Attack (+3000), Critical Rate (+100%) and Critical Damage (150%+).
Hero level for endgame: Level 60, Tier 5 Glyphs, Level 12+ Gear with Attack (+3500), Critical Rate (100%) and Critical Damage (150%+).
In these Dungeons the most lootable stages are: 4, 6, 8 and 9.
That’s all for now about Shadow Captive in Awaken Chaos Era, please leave your comments down below, it is very useful for players! Good luck, guys!