Flame Lizard in Awaken Chaos Era is the boss of one of the dungeons called No Man’s Land. So here you can get as a reward Gems, Crystals and Obsidians to upgrade Fire Heroes.
Flame Lizard boss’es skills.
|Spark||Each Spark increases damage by 20%. One Spark is removed when a Critical Strike is landed on this character.|
|Slayer||Grants a bonus turn upon defeating an enemy.|
|Claw Slash||Deals damage to an enemy and grants 1 Spark.|
|Flame Chain||Deals damage to an enemy and grants 2 Sparks.|
|Lava Burst||Deals damage to all enemies. Damage decreases based on the number of surviving Heroes on the battlefield.|
Other enemy’s skills.
|Fire Imp (Minions wave)|
|Scorching Strike||Deals damage to enemy, with a 50% chance to apply ignite for 2 turns.|
STRATEGY TO DEFEAT
This Boss is really mad damager. You need to know two things to win: do not die no matter what and do not choose “weak” faction. Look at that, this giant lizard can counterattack you, it can deals bonus damage, it can do nuke damage attacks, etc. What about minions, Imps deals damage and use their fire buff, nothing crazy. At first part of stage we will need to defeat Fire Imps. You can use your AOE damager to neutralize this minions.
Then, here we go to the boss stage part. Most strategy is about to deal critical strikes and healing. When your main damager uses crit. attacks, it will destroy lizard’s concentration and will prevent you from dealing extra damage. And this time it is very important to use the right equipment, if you want to complete 8-9 stages. Use gear with Critical Rate and use Rage Set.
About supports, of course it will be great to use Attack up and Shield buffer, but also you need to reduce damage rate of lizard’s attacks, so try to pick Attack Down and Shield down debuff effects hero. While this boss deals regular damage, use healer. After that use AOE-damage dealer to do huge harm to opponent and knock out him with Crit.
HEROES TO PICK
Now, the elementality of your opponents here in this dungeon will be Fire. If we will think about elemental synergy, it will be useful to pick some Water characters. Fire element is week for Water and you will bring more damage to the enemies (plus 50 percent). The bonus thing is a chance of 50% to avoid half of damage rate. So just use this advantage.
Best Heroes to pick for this Dungeon boss are:
- Evelyn Firstdawn,
Basic team may contents of Tia, Hydrissea, Connor, Blackhorn. And it also may be nice for f2p players . You can use Covenants system in the game to pick Connor or Ciara. Quite often, Hydrissea drops out in Advanced summon, also first copy you can get in Rookie summon. Go to Altar and try to use synthesis to get Tia.
Another team can contain Evelyn Firstdawn, Lydia, William and Andre.
Of course to make a progress in the dungeon you should upgrade heroes. If you will look at hero’s skills, there are some levels of each ability. To maximize hero’s abilities go to the Altar and make promotion, use resources (jelly) to upgrade in Heroes menu and use hero’s copies to ascend and so on.
- Legendary hero Hydrissea. She is a tanky AOE-damage dealer. So she will be great to defeat minion wave and deal damage to boss. Her Speed Down buff working pretty good.
- Legendary hero Blackhorn. He is a support with healing skills. Also applies Attack down to an enemy.
- Legendary hero Evelyn Firstdawn. Great support, huge amount of Health, gives your team Defense and Attack, makes single attacks, casts Defense Down II and could use AOE.
- Legendary hero Tia. Must have hero. She is a crowd controller. Uses Speed reduce, frost stun and makes AOE attacks.
- Legendary hero Ciara. She is a pretty good witch. She casts weakness to damage to an enemy, deals extra damage.
- Legendary hero Lydia. Interesting damager, she can use dodge with counterattacks, makes Critical Strikes, casts Accuracy Down debuff.
- Legendary hero Mulhex. Damage dealer with magic skills. Casts Defense Down debuff and Attack up buff.
- Epic hero Nathalia. She deals damage and casts Immune and Attack Up, also use Random Stats Up spell.
- Epic hero Hassel. He is fire hero, but good at Shield casting, team healing and can buff a Crit. Resistance Up, which is great here. Also deals damage and applies Crit. Rate Down debuff.
- Epic hero William. His role is tanky support with buffing team-defense, counter-attack and enemy’s defense debuffing. He casts Counterattack effect to all team members.
- Epic hero Andre. He is Crit. Damage buffer, can dispel negative effects, can do damage with using Rage.
- Elite hero Connor. His role is support with buffing team-heal, team-defense. It will help you after boss’s attacks. Connor casts Attack Up effect, so it will help to deal damage.
- Elite hero Marian. She is a support, must have here because of her Life steal, Defense Down and healing.
- Elite hero Abbott. Clearly a support, He is a good one healer. Casts Shield.
Hero level for midgame: Level 50, Tier 4 Glyphs, Level 12+ Gear with Attack (+3000), Critical Rate (+100%) and Critical Damage (150%+).
Hero level for endgame: Level 60, Tier 5 Glyphs, Level 12+ Gear with Attack (+3500), Critical Rate (100%) and Critical Damage (150%+).
In these Dungeons the most lootable stages are: 4, 6, 8 and 9.
That’s all for now about Flame Lizard in Awaken Chaos Era, please leave your comments down below, it is very useful for players! Good luck, guys!