Bane Wraith in Awaken Chaos Era is the boss of one of the dungeons called No Man’s Land. So here you can get as a reward Gems, Crystals and Obsidians to upgrade Wood Heroes.
Bane Wraith boss’es skills.
|Immovable||At the start of battle, grants 5 (before 7th stage) or 10 (after 7th stage) stacks of Immovable. 1 stack are removed when attacked.|
|Earthen Enhancement||Converts all damage dealt by Earthshaker into True Damage (after 7th stage).|
|Petrification||Deals damage to an enemy, with a 20% (before 4th stage), 30% (before 7th stage), 50% (before 9th stage), 100% (at 9th stage) chance to apply Petrified for 1 turn.|
|Desecration||Deals damage to all enemies.|
|Mode Change||Upon engaging Palisade mode, applies 3 (before 4th stage), 6 (before 7th stage), 8 (before 9th stage), 12 (at 9th stage) stacks of Block to this character. While in this state, this character may use Earthshaker until Block is removed.|
|Earthshaker||Deals True Damage equal to this character’s Max Health to all enemies. Damage increases with each strike.|
|Immovable (Buff)||Each stack grants +20% Damage Reduction, and incoming attacks remove one stack.|
Other enemy’s skills.
|Wolfbite||Deals damage to an enemy, with a 50% chance to apply Bleeding for 2 turns.|
STRATEGY TO DEFEAT
First of all you need to clear minion wave. Forest wolves are weak to fire AOE and nuke attacks. Second step will be definitely the boss.
Well the boss here casts Block Shield to protect himself for 3 to 12 stacks and while it is active he can attack you AOE true damage. Here we can use heroes with combo attacks to break a shield, they will deal damage multiple times. Also it is good to use heroes with Defense Pierce Up.
Next tip is to use counter-attackers and heroes with joint attack skills. While your DD’s attack, just use supports to heal and defense up.
HEROES TO PICK
Now, the elementality of your opponents here in this dungeon will be Wood. If we will think about elemental synergy, it will be useful to pick some Fire characters. Wood element is week for Fire and you will bring more damage to the enemies (plus 50 percent). The bonus thing is a chance of 50% to avoid half of damage rate. So just use this advantage.
Best Heroes to pick for this Dungeon boss are: Jacob, Elson, William, Thomas, Kyle, Hugh, Scarlett, Earendil, Connor, Rodira, Brand, Zachary, Mognar, Balberith, Evera, Hydrissea, Marian Shadowblood, Blackhorn, Siress, Orakh.
Basic team may contents of Brand, Jacob, Thomas, Connor. And also nice for f2p players will be such team as Balberith, Connor, Zachary, MogNar, but it is a pretty slow option. You can use Covenants system in the game to pick Connor. Quite often, Hydrissea and Balberith drops out in Advanced summon, also first copy you can get in Rookie summon.
Another team can contain Balberith, Elson, Connor, William or Siress, William, Blackthorn, Orakh. Also useful combination is Hydrissea, Connor, Evera, Marian Shadowblood. Go to Altar and try to use synthesis to get Siress or MogNar.
Of course to make a progress in the dungeon you should upgrade heroes. If you will look at hero’s skills, there are some levels of each ability. To maximize hero’s abilities go to the Altar and make promotion, use resources (jelly) to upgrade in Heroes menu and use hero’s copies to ascend and so on.
- Legendary hero Hydrissea. She is a tanky AOE-damage dealer. So she will be great to defeat minion wave and deal damage to boss. Her Speed Down buff working pretty good.
- Legendary hero Siress. She can make damage to break a defense with Defense Pierce Up buff. Also she have a resist effect to negative effects of the enemy. And finally she deals damage with Attack Up effect.
- Legendary hero Blackhorn. He is a support with healing skills. Also applies Attack down to an enemy.
- Legendary hero Balberith. He is main damage dealer here with Fire skills and his ult. Can do a Stun effect also.
- Legendary hero Brand. Also a fire one hero. Grants shield, deals damage, clean negative effects.
- Epic hero Jacob. So while the boss have his Shield, Jacob will make combo attacks with his Madness skill to break shield as soon as possible. And he casts reducing Defense unremovable debuff. And interesting bonus is Stealth mode.
- Epic hero William. His role is tanky support with buffing team-defense, counter-attack and enemy’s defense debuffing. He casts Counterattack effect to all team members.
- Epic hero Thomas. Damage dealer with useful skills. He can apply Stun effect, remove boss’s buff, make counterattack and deals good damage after he casts Defense down II.
- Epic hero Scarlett. Good girl)) Her Bleeding effect is a passive damage, works very well. Make combo attacks, that is good for shield breaking.
- Epic hero Orakh. He is a regular epic guy and you can get him in Summoning to upgrade. He can cast debuff on enemy to make Defense down. Also he is a tanky one.
- Epic hero Marian Shadowblood. Can remove negative effects. Also can do joint attacks which is great here. She got Lifesteal.
- Elite hero Connor. His role is support with buffing team-heal, team-defense. It will help you after boss’s attacks. Connor casts Attack Up effect, so it will help to deal damage.
- Elite hero Zachary. He is a regular elite guy and you can get him in Summoning to upgrade. He is tanky and make Attack up buff. You can use him here.
- Elite hero Elson. Damage dealer guy. Casts Defense down effect.
Hero level for midgame: Level 50, Tier 4 Glyphs, Level 12+ Gear with Attack (+3000), Critical Rate (+100%) and Critical Damage (150%+).
Hero level for endgame: Level 60, Tier 5 Glyphs, Level 12+ Gear with Attack (+3500), Critical Rate (100%) and Critical Damage (150%+).
In these Dungeons the most lootable stages are: 4, 6, 8 and 9.
That’s all for now about Bane Wraith in Awaken Chaos Era, please leave your comments down below, it is very useful for players! Good luck, guys!