Wrathful Flood in Awaken Chaos Era is the boss of one of the dungeons called No Man’s Land. So here you can get as a reward Gems, Crystals and Obsidians to upgrade Water Heroes.
Wrathful Flood boss’es skills.
|Aqua Arcanos||Attack damage scales with the sum of all enemies’ lost Health.|
|Water Arrow||Deals damage to an enemy and applies Frostbite for 2 turns.|
|Bouncing Water Orb||Deals damage to an enemy using an attack that bounces between enemies 5 times. Damage decreases with each bounce.|
|Rough Waters||Deals damage to all enemies and grants this character Attack Up II for 3 turns.|
|Healing Spring||Restores 5% of Max Health (after 7th stage) to this character at the end of the turn.|
Other enemy’s skills.
|Frogman Lancer (Minions Wave)|
|Frogman Aim||Deals damage to an enemy, with a 50% chance to apply Poison for 1 turn.|
|Assault Thrust||Deals damage to an enemy, with a 70% chance to apply Stun for 1 turn.|
STRATEGY TO DEFEAT
This boss is regular damager and a healer one. The main point here is to use support, AOE and passive damage combination. So, to build a good team use buffer with healing skills, that casts defense and attack up, pick damage dealer with a Poison effect (we need wood heroes here) and some useful debuffs to reduce boss’s protection and block it’s healing skills.
Great passive damage to use is Poison effect. You can choose several heroes to deal this Poison damage to make a combo. It is good to use counterattack effect too.
First, you will face minions and need to defeat them. It is not a big threat really, just use AOE-attacks. You need to remember, that boss’s damage is in touch with your health lost. Try to use defense buffs and shield in first move to reduce health loosage. It is important to pick good healer. Than use your crazy AOE-damager and just polish it with Poison.
HEROES TO PICK
Now, the elementality of your opponents here in this dungeon will be Water. If we will think about elemental synergy, it will be useful to pick some Wood characters. Water element is week for wood and you will bring more damage to the enemies (plus 50 percent). The bonus thing is a chance of 50% to avoid half of damage rate. So just use this advantage.
Best Heroes to pick for this Dungeon boss are:
- Marian Shadowblood,
Basic team may contents of Poisonous team Santis, Ghajar, Connor and Zatlux . It is very f2p friendly heroes pack. Or pick Valuk instead of Ghajar. Or this bundle: Hydrissea, Santis, Blackhorn, Ghajar. You can use Covenants system in the game to pick Connor or Zatlux. Hydrissea, Ztlin or Balberith drops out in Advanced summon and Rookie summon. Go to Altar and try to use synthesis to get Santis or Savanna.
Another teams can contain:
- Evelyn Firstdawn, Savanna, Zaltux, William.
- Hydrissea, Connor, Freya, Zaltux.
- Hydrissea, Zaltux, Ztlin, William.
- Hydrissea, Evera, Marian Shadowblood, Windstrex.
- Zaltux, Connor, Blackhorn, Mary.
- Zaltux, Connor, Rickard, Hydrissea.
- Balberith, Ghajar, Connor, Desmond.
You can also combine some other heroes in variants of teambuilding, for example, use as base Poison duo Santis, Gangelo, then add damager and tank healer.
Of course to make a progress in the dungeon you should upgrade heroes. If you will look at hero’s skills, there are some levels of each ability. To maximize hero’s abilities go to the Altar and make promotion, use resources (jelly) to upgrade in Heroes menu and use hero’s copies to ascend and so on.
- Legendary hero Evelyn Firstdawn. Great support, huge amount of Health, gives your team Defense and Attack, makes single attacks, casts Defense Down II and could use AOE (but we do not need it here),
- Legendary hero Hydrissea. She is a tanky damage dealer. So she will be defeating guards and deal damage to boss. Her Speed Down buff working pretty good.
- Legendary hero Gangelo. He is a tanky damage dealer. Applies Poison damage, single and AOE attacks.
- Legendary hero Blackhorn. He is a support with healing skills. Also applies Attack down to an enemy.
- Legendary hero Balberith. He is main damage dealer here with Fire skills and his ult. Can do a Stun effect also.
- Epic hero Zatlux. He can deals damage and cast buffs. Good effects are Attack up, cooldown reset, Speed up, Crit. rate, precision and bonus damage.
- Epic hero Santis. Great tanky girl with big amount of health, brings damage with Poison effect. Building with Gangelo her Poison damage will be increased.
- Epic hero Ghajar. His role here to use Unhealable effect and do a counterattack. He reduces Resistance, make Focus of enemy Down and finally deals damage with Poison.
- Epic hero William. His role is tanky support with buffing team-defense, counter-attack and enemy’s defense debuffing. It will help you while imps attack. He casts Counterattack effect to all team members.
- Epic hero Marian Shadowblood. Can remove negative effects. Also can do joint attacks which is great here. She got Lifesteal.
- Elite hero Connor. His role is support with buffing team-heal, team-defense. It will help you while minions attacks. Connor casts Attack Up effect, so it will help to deal damage.
- Elite hero Valuk. He have AOE-attacks (which we switch off here), Poison damage and counterattack, good one.
- Elite hero Rodira. She is a wood healer. Can buff Defense up and apply Attack down to an enemy.
- Elite hero Mary. Also a support hero. She can remove negative effects from all team members, can apply Stun, casts Damage Up, Immune, and brings Invincible to all, wow.
Hero level for midgame: Level 50, Tier 4 Glyphs, Level 12+ Gear with Attack (+3000), Critical Rate (+100%) and Critical Damage (150%+).
Hero level for endgame: Level 60, Tier 5 Glyphs, Level 12+ Gear with Attack (+3500), Critical Rate (100%) and Critical Damage (150%+).
In these Dungeons the most lootable stages are: 4, 6, 8 and 9.
That’s all for now about Wrathful Flood in Awaken Chaos Era, please leave your comments down below, it is very useful for players! Good luck, guys!