Awaken Chaos Era Gear Sets enable players to build powerful hero and unleash their full potential when it synergizes with their skill kit. There are 2 important things that you need to know which are Gear Sets and Gear Slot Types. 15 gear sets are available in the game. 6 of which boost the hero’s base stats while the remaining 9 provides unique ability to the wearer.

Awaken Chaos Era Sets

Terra Set2+15% HealthRoaring Tulpa
Warrior Set2+15% AttackQueen of Tides
Vanguard Set2+15% DefenseRoaring Tulpa
Raider Set2+15 SpeedAsh Magisteria
Raptor Set2+20% FocusWitch of the Winds
Rage Set4+12% Critical RateRoaring Tulpa
Faith Set4Converts 50% of the healing amount into Shield for 2 turn(s).Witch of the Winds
Revival Set4Restores 10% of Max Health at the start of the turn or 20% if under 50% Health. Can only be triggered 2 times per roundQueen of Tides
Dragonscale Set4Takes 30% less damage from critical strikes. Does not stack with similar effect types.Ash Magisteria
Cursed Set4After attacking, there is a 35% chance to launch a bonus attack using this character’s basic ability. Can be triggered once per turnQueen of Tides
Avarice Set4Grant this character 50% bonus damage when attacking over an area. Can only be triggered once every 1 roundAsh Magisteria
Assassin Set4Attacks deals 15% more damage to the main target and have a 50% chance of dealing additional 35% damageWitch of the Winds
Guard Set2Grants a shield with strength equal to 30% of Max Health for 3 turns at the start of battle. Bonuses from multiple Sets do not stackGemini Dragon
Divine Set4This character has a 30% chance to launch a counterattack with their basic attackGemini Dragon
Rebel Set4Attacks have a 20% chance to Stun enemy for 1 turnGemini Dragon

Gear Stats

SlotMainSecondaryApplicable Items
WeaponAttackEverything except AgilitySword, Bow, Dagger, Axe, Great axe, Staff, Scepter
HeadHealthEverything except SpeedHelmet, Crown, Helm, Hood
ChestDefenseEverything except SpeedRobe, Coat, Chestplate, Cape, Armor
FeetAttack, Health, Defense, SpeedEverything except PrecisionBoots
HandsAttack, Health, Defense, Critical Rate, Critical DamageEverything except AgilityRing
NeckAttack, Health, Defense, Focus, ResistanceEverything except PrecisionChain, Pendant, Necklace

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 × 3 =

Scroll to Top