Dear Adventures! To provide you with a better gameplay experience, we’ve made some adjustment and fixed some known bugs in the game. We’ve released the Patch Notes for the coming game update, and there will be a lot of new content and hero buffs. Contents under development and subject to change, refer to final in-game ver.
- [New Hero] Flaming Asura – Garrell
- [New Event] Added Garrell’s event – Flaming Fist; Unlocks after clearing Adventure 7-8
- [Summon] Added new Advanced Summon for Garrell, will be open from Mar.02 – Mar.16 (UTC-4).
When a player pulls a legendary hero, there’s a 50% chance of it being Garrell. If the first pull was not successful, the next legendary hero summoned is guaranteed to be Garrell.
- [Shop] Added Garrell Event packs to Shop.
- [Gear Set] Adjusted effects of Assassin’s Set:
Before: Attacks have a 50% chance to deal bonus 35% damage.
After: Attacks have a 50% chance to deal bonus 50% damage.
- [Arena] Now in Arena, Spells are limited to 1 per round.
- [Chat] In-game chat increased word limit to 150 characters.
- [Dungeon] Adjusted layout of Dungeon interface, added current event to the Dungeon main page, added a separate tab for Endless Trials.
- [Multi-Battle] Improved notification of Double-EXP bonus in Multi-battle.
- [Guild Boss] Increased the HP bar limits of Guild Boss.
(All stats are max. level)
- [Evelyn Firstdawn]
Before: Deals 100% damage to one enemy and applies Defense Down II for 2 turns.
After: Deals 100% damage to one enemy, applies Defense Down II for 2 turns, and launches a Joint Attack with an ally.
- [Brand the Brilliant]
Special->Basic: [Lightning Compression] Increased damage from 100% to 150%.
Ultimate: [Ancestral Grudge] Increased damage from 100% to 120%.
Before: Deals 100% damage to one enemy and applies Unhealable for 2 turns.
After: Deals 100% to one enemy, applies Unhealable for 2 turns and Silence for 1 turn.
Ultimate: [Sufficiency] Increased damage from 120% to 150%.
Trait: [Demon Rebirth]: Increased the Health after revival from 30%/60% Ascended, to 50%/80% Ascended.
Ultimate: [Absolute Zero]
Before: Deals 120% damage to all enemies, with a 50% chance to apply Frozen for 1 turn. Chance increased to 80% if the enemy is affected by Frostbite.
After: Deals 120% damage to all enemies, +50% damage to the main target and applies Frozen for 1 turn. 50% chance to apply Frozen to surrounding targets for 1 turn. Chance is increased to 80% if the enemy is affected by Frostbite.
Before: Dodge +20%/ Ascended: Grants +20% Dodge, plus a bonus +20% Dodge if this character is below 50% HP.
After: Dodge +35%/ Ascended: Grants +35% Dodge and +20% Life Steal.
Special: [Chain of Light]
Before: Applies Immune and Attack Up II to an ally for 2 turns.
After: Applies Immune and Attack Up II to an ally for 2 turns, grants the target a bonus turn at the end of the round.
Ultimate: [Shield of the Light] Decreased skill cooldown from 6 to 5 turns; fixed the Crit. Resistance Increase from 30% to 50%.
Special: [Chains of Vengeance] Increased the duration of Crit. Damage Up from 1 to 2 turns.
Ultimate: [Curse of Agony] Adjusted the effect of Revenge.
Before: Attack increases by 20%, Max 3 stacks.
After: Attack increases by 30%, Max 2 stacks.
Special: [Waraxe Throw] now will apply Precision Up to self
Basic: [Dark Shreds] now will apply Precision Up to self
Before: Attacks have a 50% chance to grant a bonus attack…
After: Attack have a 40% chance to grant a bonus attack, +15% chance per valid hit on the enemy…
- [Lightwing Zachary]
Trait: [Chaos Slaughter] now grants -30% damage taken when taking a Critical strike.
Basic: [Chaos Blade] Increase damage from 80% to 100%.
Special: [Chaos Punch] Increase damage from 100% to 120%.
Basic: [Bear Claw] Increase damage per hit from 30% to 50%.
Ultimate: [Boulder Throw] now will apply Shield equal to 20% to Max HP for 2 turns to self.
Trait: [Giant Crossbow].
Before: When HP is above 50%, attacks have a 15%/Ascended: 30% chance to apply Stun for 1 turn. When HP is below 50%, attacks deal bonus damage equal to 3%/Ascended: 5% of the enemy’s Max HP.
After: When HP is above 50%, attacks have a 30% chance to apply Stun for 1 turn.
Ascended: When HP is above 50%, attacks have a 30% chance to apply Stun for 1 turn. When taking damage more than 30% of the character’s Max HP, grants Shield equal to 30% of Max HP for 2 turns, can be triggered once per round.
Basic: [Explosive Arrow] Increase damage from 100% to 120%.
Special/Passive: [Ranged Support] Increase damage from 100% to 120%, and will have a 50% chance to remove 1 positive effect from the target.
Basic: [Leaping Joust] Now deals bonus damage equal to 3% of the character’s Max HP.
Trait: [Arcane Sanction] Arcane Sanction effect increases true damage from 10% to 20%, and will recover 10% of Virgil’s Max HP.
Ultimate: [Blade Dance] now will apply Decrease Damage Taken for 2 turns.
Trait: [Survival of the Fittest] now will apply Stealth for 1 turn at the start of the Battle.
Basic: [Brutal Thrust] Increase damage from 60% to 100% and applies Defense Down for 2 turns, removed “If the enemy is affected by Defense Down, applies Defense Down II for 2 turns”.
Special: [Poem of Nar] Rework: Changed to passive skill, When HP is below 50%, grants Shield for 2 turns. If this character already has Shield, immediately grants a bonus turn. Can be triggered every 2 rounds.
Ultimate: [Mog’s Rage] Increase damage from 150% to 180%, removed “If the target is affected by Stun, then grants +100% attack before the attack”.
- [Raging Aura] now +30% Attack for the current turn.
- [Water Prison] will apply Stun on an enemy for 1 turn and remove 1 of their positive effects.
Graphics and UI optimization
- Optimized the effects during battle for the following heroes: Imogen, Balberith, Jacob, Lordrec, Earendil, Urion, Elson.
- Optimized the Ultimate skill animation for the following heroes: Mulhex, William, Bruszakk, Ricard, Kyle.
- Adjusted the paragraph layouts for mail templates.
- Adjusted the tabs position, layouts, and text color in the Friends interface.
- Fixed certain text-overflow errors.
- Fixed a Report error in Void Tower.
- Fixed the translation error of Vanguard Set in traditional Chinese.
- Fixed other display errors.
Update to March 2nd Patch (07/03/2022).
Hector and Ciara will apply Focus Up to themselves, not Precision Up.
Special: [Waraxe Throw] now will apply Focus Up to self.
Basic: [Dark Shreds] now will apply Focus Up to self.
Enjoy your adventure! (Awaken: Chaos Era Operation Team)