How’ve you been Adventurers! We’ve updated the game after the latest patch. Tell us how you like the new content!
We have fixed the currently existing issues and prepared a compensation gift as our way of expressing our gratitude for your patience. If you still encounter any issues listed below, please restart the game to apply the updates.
*Contents are under development and subject to change. Please refer to actual in-game information.
- [Elemental Power] Added the function of synthesizing and dismantling various types of Taex.
- [Summon Rate Up Event] Tavern will add event-specific bubble prompt during event time.
- [Event] Advanced Summon Rate Up Event opens! The chance of summoning Opal increases by 3x in Advanced Summon for a limited time!
- [Forge] Added tips on how to obtain various materials in the Forge interface.
- [Ruins of Gods] The new season will open on August 4th. Better interactive interfaces and more rewards await!
- [System] Add a cooldown for changing account names. Now players can only rename once every 24 hours. Free for first-time, subsequent modifications require diamonds.
- [Account Information] The Account Card display will synchronize with the latest Hero data in time.
- [Account Information] The highest level recorded in Adventure Progress will no longer include battles using Support heroes.
- [Display] Fixed an issue with the chat interface adapting to the iPhone notch.
- [Sky Duel] Fixed a bug where the position of the ability tooltip information was reversed in battles.
1 thought on “Update 27/07/2022”
Event-specific bubble ruins the tavern’s cozy and new icon of the app (IOS) is awful.
Scoring from a certain level of the arena is too cruel: only 1 point is awarded for a victory, while for a defeat – from -15. Given the complexity of the battles, every time you want to quit the game.