How’ve you been Adventurers! We’ve updated the game after the latest patch. Tell us how you like the new content!
We have fixed the currently existing issues and prepared a compensation gift as our way of expressing our gratitude for your patience. If you still encounter any issues listed below, please restart the game to apply the updates.
*Contents are under development and subject to change. Please refer to actual in-game information.
- [Hero] Added 2 new legendary heroes: Thor (Water), Aubry (Dark)
- [Hero] Added 2 new epic heroes: Aurea (Dark), Jabez (Dark)
- [System] Added a new function: Custom Gear Set
- [System] Added a new function of backpack: Discard Multiple gears
- [Gameplay] New [Ruins of Gods] opens!Duration: July.7-21. Added guild ranking list and optimized part of the interface
- [Event] Advanced Summon Rate Up Event opens! The chance of summoning Thor increases by 3x in Advanced Summon for a limited time!
(All stats are maxed. Level & subject to the in-game effects)
Revival Set: The restoration effect can be triggered up to 2 times per round.
Trait: Attacks only ignore [Damage Reduction], [Shield] on the target.
Trait: Add the trigger limit and this ability can only get at most one extra turn trigger in any turn.
S1: [Battlefield Command] Increase damage from 80% to 120%.
S2: [Vanguard] Increase damage from 100% to 150% and call in a joint attack from the ally with the highest Attack.
Stat: Increase base health.
Stat: Increase base attack.
Grants [Moonlight] upon any Ally’s attack in non-Imogen’s turn.
Ascension: Grants 1 stack of [Moonlight] upon any out-of-turn Ally’s attack.
S2: [Torment] restores HP will be based on the Max Health.
S2: [Torment] Damage scales with Max Health.
Ascension: Swapped the order of [Defense+15%] and [Health+15%].
Water Prison: Can be resisted.
Stone Shackles: The health recovery effect requires the target to be petrified to take effect.
New hero recall event: Vance and Lightwing Zachary. Duration: July.6-12.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect round statistics in the battle statistics interface.
- Fixed the issue of the incorrect description of [Holy Burst] of Lord of Holy Light in No Man’s Land.
- Fixed an issue where the unopened Dungeon of No Man’s Land displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where heroes could not be recalled. (Only heroes that meet the requirements BEFORE the event starts can be recalled).
- Fixed the error of the battle logic of Adventure 4-S1.
New Hero – Thor
Thor is a mighty although reclusive warrior-leader. His power is innate and possesses a set of extremely aggressive instincts that lend his kind near-supernatural strength.
In combat, his ultimate ability allows him to ignore an enemy’s buffs and deal massive damage. At the same time, dealing more damage by applying [bleeding] to the enemy.
Blood Moon Night, Soul Hunter Awakens!