January 4, 2023
*Contents are under development and subject to change. Please refer to actual in-game information.
- [Home Screen] Revamped the home screen. The Attack on Titan collaboration will begin soon.
- [Collaboration Event] Added a warm-up event for the Attack on Titan collaboration. The official collaboration will begin on 01/11 at 00:00:00 (UTC-4)
- [Glorious Return] Added a Glorious Return system for Lv.35 and above adventurers who haven’t logged in for a long time. Returning adventurers will get great rewards via exclusive tasks and bonuses.
- [Challenge Quests] Optimized the Hero Mastery and Arcane Dominator-related quests so they’re now easier to complete.
- [Dispatch] Optimized the interactive experience and added new mission rarities. Also increased the Dragon Cup Rally points and Dispatch Gold can be obtained via dispatch missions.
- [Events] Lowered the difficulty of the Gear Collection event. Gear obtained will now grant more points.
- [Chat] Added a new [Guild Recruitment] channel.
- [Custom Sets] Increased the max number of Custom Sets that can be saved from 50 to 80.
- [Events] Adjusted the order of event rewards. Some of the advanced rewards are now easier to obtain.
Novice Content Update
- To help new adventurers more easily get through the early stage, we added heroes at discounted prices to the following shops:
- Guild Shop: Scarlett
- Arena Shop: Windstrex
- Trial Shop: Lunar Melizza
- Hero Synthesis: Replaced the Legendary hero Siress with the Legendary hero Bella. The synthesis path is unchanged.\
- Guild Boss: In the early stage, Guild Boss will drop more accessories of fewer types and will no longer grant Gold.
Battle & Balance Adjustments (All ability stats are max-level stats, excluding Mastery effects. Please refer to the actual effects in game)
- All heroes’ ability cooldowns will be reset upon entering the Boss wave.
- Dungeon – Ash Magisteria
Flame Bomb will now target the hero with the highest Attack by default.
[Mastery System Adjustments]
- Increased the value of Truestrike Rate in Mastery from 10%/20% to 15%/25%.
Truestrikes now ignore 80% of the target’s Defense (instead of 50%).
- Adjusted the following heroes’ Mastery and added a limited-time Hero Recall event (01/04 – 01/11).
a. Imogen, Garrell, Nero
Replaced “+15 Speed” with “+20% Crit Damage”; changed “Truestrike Rate” to “Crit Rate”.
b. Ashlynn, Doomweaver Valeria:
Changed “Truestrike Rate” to “Attack %”.
- Fixed a display error of Storm Duel’s progress level.
- Fixed an issue where the Dispatch Shop was still locked after unlocking the Dispatch feature.
- Fixed an issue with Kyle’s battle logic after he transformed into Doomweaver Valeria.