Dear Adventurers, To improve your gaming experience, we have made some adjustments and bug fixes to the game, as detailed below.
Contents under development and subject to change. Please refer to actual in-game information for time and details.
- [Dungeon] Added new difficulty levels for the 5 Arcane Dominator stages.
- [Dungeon] Adjusted mechanisms in the Witch of the Wind:
- Adjusted [Lightning Storm] from Dealing damage based on difference of Speed, to Applying [No Positive Effect] for 2 turns.
- Fixed the error that [Thunder] would not be triggered in some circumstances.
- [Dungeon] Adjusted the 1st-time Clear Rewards in the Arcane Dominator stages.
- [Interface] Optimized the display of the Bonus interface. Added the display and quick-use functions of 2x EXP Bonus.
- [Multi-Battle] Optimized the Results page of Multi-Battle. Added a Win-Loss info chart.
- [Gear Enhancement] Added a notification when selecting Gear that has already been enhanced as material.
- [Battle] Optimized the models of items dropped during Battle.
- Fixed a bug in Garrell’s AI that did not prioritize targeting elite enemies.
- Fixed a bug where the game would freeze/crash during the Daily Sign-in.
We have fixed the currently existing issues and prepared a compensation gift as our way of expressing our gratitude for your patience. If you still encounter any issues listed below, please restart the game to apply the updates.
- Fixed a bug where completing Hell Stage I in the Arcane Dominator required players to login again to unlock the next stage.
- Fixed a bug where the difficulty of challenges shown and the actual difficulty were inconsistent after switching back from Hell Mode to Normal Mode.
- You can now also switch difficulty in Arcane Dominator by clicking on modes.
- Fixed a bug where bonus effects do not work correctly after activating them in Multi-Battle.