How’ve you been Adventurers! We’ve updated the game after the latest patch. Tell us how you like the new content!
We have fixed the currently existing issues and prepared a compensation gift as our way of expressing our gratitude for your patience. If you still encounter any issues listed below, please restart the game to apply the updates.
*Contents are under development and subject to change. Please refer to actual in-game information.
- [Guild] Added the guild leader impeachment function.
- [Event] Advanced Summon Rate Up Event opens! The chance of summoning Boolin is increased by 3x in Advanced Summon for a limited time!
- [Forge] Newly forged gear will have a “new” icon in the Backpack and Manage Gear interface.
- [Custom Set] The text font library that can be used for the name of the Custom Set has been expanded.
- Battle balance adjustment:
- Reduced the Elemental damage bonus from 150% to 120% (in the Arena, Team Arena, and Sky Duel).
- Balancing the benefits of [Precision] and [Agility], the attacker now requires less [Precision] to counter with the [Agility] of the defender.
- In a PvP environment, Urion’s Elemental Countering damage remains as 150% damage increase. element advantage effect.
- Adjusted [Nicklaus]’s Ascension: Ascend1’s attribute bonus was changed to Attack +15%.
- [Sky Duel] After Sprouting Season, S1 – Voyager officially opened on Jul.13, and the following content optimizations have been done:
- Optimized the opening period of the Sky Duel, and now there are 3 openings each day.
- Optimized the point calculations, now the point difference between the two sides will affect the final score.
- Reward adjustment: improved end-of-season tier reward and added one Hero skin to the reward list.
- Added the option to forfeit the battle during the Ban/Pick process.
- Players can switch to other interfaces within Sky Duel during matching. Players are still prohibited from switching to interfaces other than Sky Duel, for precautions to protect data integrity.
- In order to limit the wait time of the Ban/Pick process, players timed out in the selection phase will have their next selection time halved.
- Fixed a bug where an empty scene appears before battles.
- [Battle] Fixed the bug that Aura-type abilities still work after the character is slain.
- [Battle] Optimized the problem that the Joint Attack triggered by AOE-type abilities may target a different enemy.
- [Manage Gear] Fixed the incorrect display of the number of gear sets worn in the Manage Gear interface.
- [Hero Rating] Fixed the bug of the Guild Leader rating in the Hero Rating interface.