*Contents are under development and subject to change. Please refer to actual in-game information.
- New event Tavern Crisis is arriving soon. Bring your strongest heroes to solve the crisis and win great rewards!
Event period: 04/01 00:00 – 04/14 00:00 (UTC-4)
Reward collection: 04/01 00:00 – 04/17 00:00 (UTC-4)
Blitz Mode in Adventure
- After completing an Adventure stage with 4 heroes and no deaths, you can use the Blitz feature to quickly get stage completion rewards.
- Double EXP: when Double EXP is activated, each Blitz will deduct 30s of the Double EXP duration and grant double EXP Jelly.
- Hero EXP bonus: as long as you own Hydrissea or Antinua, the EXP bonus will be automatically applied during Blitz (does not stack).
Hero Promotion & Level Up Adjustments
- Optimized the previous promotion mechanics. Now the 1-6 Star promotion only requires the new material Divine Essence and a certain amount of EXP Jelly, and no longer costs same-star heroes or Holy Pumpkins (Hero Advancement for Lv.60 to Lv.70 breakthrough is not affected).
[2-Star —> 3-Star]
Required materials: 2-Star Divine Essence ×2, EXP Jelly ×20K
Max hero limit: Lv.20 —> Lv.30
[3-Star —> 4-Star]
Required materials: 3-Star Divine Essence ×3, EXP Jelly ×80K
Max hero limit: Lv.30 —> Lv.40
[4-Star —> 5-Star]
Required materials: 4-Star Divine Essence ×4, EXP Jelly ×400K
Max hero limit: Lv.40 —> Lv.50
[5-Star —> 6-Star]
Required materials: 5-Star Divine Essence ×5, EXP Jelly ×1000K
Max hero limit: Lv.50 —> Lv.60
- Hero Level-Up EXP adjustments: total EXP Jelly required to level up a hero from Lv.1 to Lv.60 (including EXP Jelly cost during promotion) is reduced to 75% of the original, and the EXP Jelly required for each level is adjusted accordingly.
- Holy Pumpkins: each unused 2-Star/3-Star/4-Star/5-Star Holy Pumpkin will be converted into 1 same-star Divine Essence and 10K/30K/100K/200K extra EXP Jelly, respectively.
- Foody: each unused 2-Star/3-Star/4-Star/5-Star Foody will be converted into 1 same-star Divine Essence, EXP Jelly required to level up a hero from Lv.1 to Lv.40, and 10K/30K/100K/200K extra EXP Jelly, respectively.
- Enhanced Common and Rare heroes: enhanced Common and Rare heroes will have their levels and star ratings reset, and the EXP Jelly and Divine Essence consumed will be returned.
- Hero Banishment: The Hero Essence given when banishing Rare and Epic heroes, can now be used to purchase 2-Star Divine Essence and 3-Star Divine Essence in Hero Essence Shop, respectively.
- Temporary Shop: Lv.50 and above adventurers can purchase 2-Star/3-Star/4-Star/5-Star Divine Essence for 10K/30K/100K/200K EXP Jelly in the EXP Shop.
The shop will remain open from 03/29 00:00 until 04/29 00:00 (UTC-4).
- Removed the discounted Meal Coupon in the Diamond Shop. Now you can directly purchase 120 Energy for 30 Diamonds the second time you purchase Energy every day.
- Activating the Gold Monthly Card now raises the max battle count of Multi-Battle to 30.
- Adjusted Bane Wraith’s ability in No Man’s Land. Each stack of Block now reduces the boss’ damage received by 5% (instead of blocking 1 instance of damage).
- Optimized new adventurers’ early game experience.
- Adjusted Evelyn’s abilities to make her better suited for the Adventure mode.
- Optimized various in-game scenes.
[Common Hero Banishment]
- Banishing Common Heroes now grants 1 Common Hero Essence, which can be used to purchase 2-Star Divine Essence and EXP Jelly in the Hero Essence Shop.
[Hero Essence Shop]
- Lowered the price of 2-Star Divine Essence from 5 Hero Essence to 2 Hero Essence. If you have purchased 2-Star Divine Essence before this update, the extra Hero Essence you spent will be returned to you within 24 hours after the update is complete.
- Added 2-Star Divine Essence and EXP Jelly that can be purchased using Common Hero Essence. You will need to reach Player Lv.30 to purchase 2-Star Divine Essence using Common Hero Essence.
- You are now guaranteed to receive the bonus dispatch reward once a dispatch’s success rate exceeds 100%.
- Bonus dispatch rewards:
- Rare dispatch: 4,000 EXP Jelly
- Elite dispatch: 2 to 3-Star Divine Essence
- Epic dispatch: 2 to 4-Star Divine Essence
- Legendary dispatch: 3 to 4-Star Divine Essence
[Divine Essence Synthesis]
- Added a Quick Synthesize option on the hero promotion screen for you to more conveniently synthesize higher-star Divine Essence.