February 7, 2023
*Contents are under development and subject to change. Please refer to actual in-game information.
- [Heroes] Added 1 Legendary hero: Poros (Water).
Added 2 Epic heroes: Timmons (Water) and Sacred Windstrex (Light).
- [Limited Summon] A new round of Limited Summon is available from 02/09 00:00:00 through 02/23 00:00:00 (UTC-4).
Legendary heroes featured this round: Poros (Water), Taliesin (Fire), Barclay (Wood), and all Legendary Light and Dark heroes.
- [Multi-Battle] Heroes deployed in Multi-Battle can now be used in other game modes (but cannot be used in the same mode).
- [Magic Pass] A new Magic Pass featuring 6-Star Legendary gear will be available from 02/12 00:00:00 through 03/11 00:00:00 (UTC-4).
- [Team Arena] Team Arena S5 will be available from 02/13 00:00:00 through 04/09 00:00:00 (UTC-4).
- [Items] Optimized some items’ descriptions.
- [Combat] Optimized the info displayed under the Boss’s HP bar.
- [UI] Info of summoned units is no longer displayed in Battle Details.
- [Roaring Tulpa] Fixed an issue where Roaring Tulpa’s defensive effects weren’t displayed in Stage 1-14.
- [Ashlynn] Fixed an issue where Ashlynn couldn’t normally acquire Magic Sparks after revival.
- [Ralf] Fixed an issue where Ralf would not counterattack when he had Shield.
- [Ralf] Fixed an issue where Ralf would become invincible (instead of entering the Barrelled state) after taking fatal damage when under control.
- [Tucker] Fixed a configuration error in the effect icons of Tucker’s Trait ability.
- [Levi] Fixed a battle logic error caused by the duplication of Levi’s Max Health Reduction effect.
- [Brand the Brilliant] Fixed a battle logic error that might occur when the Health Balance effect was applied to Brand the Brilliant.
1 thought on “UPDATE 02/08/2023”
Nice update 🙂 New Hero IS BEST